O'Reilly's

brussels@oreillys.com - +32 2 552 0481

O'Reilly's Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
O'Reilly's in Brussels Jan 03, 2009
Every major city has at least a handful of Irish pubs and Brussels has as well, but this is not to my opinion one of the best. Situated in the middle of the city near the Bourse, actually just opposite, you have the building where the green Irish colour is opening the doors to yet another Irish simulated welcome.

The pub is quiet big and host many happy hours for drunken brusselars on football nights and foreigners seeking the Irish atmosphere and pretended cosiness. To my opinion you should not spend too much time in a place like this in Brussels when you have so many offers in this city. I know many people seek a place like this because they know what they get but I would always much rather exploit the local offers.

The fun of a joint like this will to my opinion depend on the people you arrive with. You will not find any authenticity here and the atmosphere is predicable.
Chokk says:
Bill - you have a deal and I have the place:)
the_bill says:
Yeah, you're review is probably pretty accurate. It was about the company and new friends! :) Next time you'll need to show me your favorite local pubs.
Chokk says:
Sure you do - you guys made the difference that day - it was a great evening;)

Check Brussels Hotel Deals