O'Hagans Irish Pub & Grill

Sam Levy's Village, Harare, Zimbabwe

O'Hagans Irish Pub & Grill Harare Reviews

mwafrika mwafrika
Lively Sports Bar Apr 15, 2013
Went in on Easter Monday, we actually wanted to go in for the Chelsea / Manchester United FA Cup replay match earlier in the day but were time bad. Got there just before 9.30pm and like every other kitchen in Harare they were closed for business !!!!! (Tried Millers Café next door, but their kitchen closes at 9pm!)

The nice man serving us, Joseph was his name I think, even tried to get in our dinner order, but it was no possible. He did manage to get us chicken strips, chips and sauces. Which were pretty good and at least we got fed. Joseph was very very attentive, patiently taking us through alternatives for things they did not have.

Oh and they have a 5 page menu – seems very popular in Harare as opposed to the 10 page plus ones am used to (Prefer the short ones though)

They have countless screens, there was literally a screen everywhere I looked, decent sized ones, and not all up in your face. The ambience is great, they have outside seating overlooking the car park.

They shut their doors at 11pm and switched off the lights and we were left sitting in the dark ! Quite odd for me, I guess they were letting us know we need to make a move !

Check Harare Hotel Deals