O'Doherty's Irish Pub

www.odohertypub.com - (407) 831-8100

O'Doherty's Irish Pub Saint Cloud Reviews

lulusartshack lulusart…
A surprising find Nov 07, 2008
When my in-laws said they were taking me and the hubs out to dinner in downtown St.Cloud, I did not expect this place! Maybe it's cause of all the sad, little pubs I've gone to, or because you'll miss downtown St. Cloud if you blink, but this place was a surprising find.

The food is super tasty, I had bangers and mash, my hubs had fish and chips. Real bangers... and real chips... not the skinny sorry excuse you get for fries at most places. We had a scotch egg as well, but the best part of the meal is the brown bread (another rarity!)! The bread basket consisted of fluffy rolls and brown bread, both baked on site, and I think I went through 3 baskets worth of brown bread by myself. Everyone in our group loved their meal.

The beer selection is nothing super spectacular, but they have Guinness and all the usual stuff. They have music on weekends as well, which is cool if you're having drinks, but it was kinda loud for dinner (unless you're looking to drown out the ramblings of your in-laws, then it's perfect).

I definitely plan to go back there when I visit FL again, if only to stuff my pockets with brown bread!

Check Saint Cloud Hotel Deals