O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant

Main Street, Abbeyfeale, Ireland
+3536831188
O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant - Outside
O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant - That little amount of Orange Juice. I haven't drunk that yet...
O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant - The inside
O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant - The dirty wall display
O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant - The dish
O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant - The dish
O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant - Outside

O' Riordans Bar and Restaurant Abbeyfeale Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
That little orange juice for that price. WOW! Nov 27, 2010
VERY HUNGRY! Where to eat? Where to eat? Driving around from one town to another...some towns were so small you couldn't find a decent cafe/restaurant opened.

Finally, we decided to go to Limerick and find a place to eat and fill our empty tummies. Do not ask me how, but we just decided to pop into this place.

We ordered two Chicken Parmigan (spaghetti with breaded chicken and some melted cheese on top) and for drinks, orange juice and cola.

OH MY GOSH! I really have to emphasised on that. The amount of the orange juice I got was just two-thirds of the glass! NEVER have I gotten that little ANYWHERE! It cost me 2,60 euro and the cola was just 2,50 euro (I regretted, I should have ordered cola too!).

The Chicken Parmigan (each cost 8,95 euro) didn't look too bad it tasted fine. Total bill was 23 euro. It probably is just average cost for everything. The only dissatisfaction would be the orange juice.

I just felt like doing a review on this because of the orange juice.
Outside
Outside
That little amount of Orange Juice…
The inside
johnman28 says:
Rip off artists. I have a friend in Abbeyfeale. O Riordans raise their prices the later the night gets. Pint of beer €4.20 at 12 midnight. €4.80 half an hour later and €5.40 at 1.30. AVOID !!!'
Posted on: Oct 28, 2012