O Gourmet

Bangsar Shopping Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

O Gourmet Kuala Lumpur Reviews

ErnaButterfly ErnaButt…
O Gourmet Jun 13, 2010
I have a confession - I have been coming here almost every weekend this month and last. I like how the place reminds me of the food hall in Harrods, London or David Jones, Melbourne. Even if you dont cook, the display of fresh gourmet cut and jars of herbs and spices would make you want to..

I would sometimes come to Bangsar Shopping Center (BSC) for breakfast in La Bodega, but before I leave I would make a trip to round the hall just to look at the food stuffs. There's section for fresh produce - fruits and vegetables, butchery, herbs / spices / nuts, coffee from Coffex and tea blends from TWG Tea, cheeses, wine and champagne, chocolate and candy and deli but my favourite has to be the bakery and cake section.

Now I would come here for breakfast. There arent any dining space, so I would grab a croissant and danish from the bakery to have it in Coffee Bean with their cappucino / latte while reading the weekend paper. The bakery features crusty loaves and delicious pastries from Hiestand. I like the croissant - soft, buttery and flaky, and my new favourite is the pain au chocolat - filled with chunks of chocolate that you can bite into before it melts in your mouth.

The cake shop is by Just Heavenly. The selection is all so tempting and it does tastes as good as it looks! I like how they are generous with the amount of fruits in the cake - I have had the strawberry cheesecake, peach gateaux and banana creme pie. The red velvet cake, profiterole and eclairs are also delectable.. Next on the 'to try' list is the chocolate cakes, including death by chocolate.

Food at the deli is tasty and favourful - saffron rice, roast chicken and potato salad.

This fabulous food hall is definitely a treat of senses - sight, smell and taste.
Cakes by Just Heavenly..
Profiteroles and Eclairs
Banana creme pie, its just b.a.n.a…
ErnaButterfly says:
yes, you gotta!!
Posted on: Jun 14, 2010
iramalama says:
My stomach is growling already. Screw the diet...I gotta go there!
Posted on: Jun 13, 2010