O Arco

269 826 781

O Arco Santiago do Cacem Reviews

Chokk Chokk
O Arco - a little local masterpiece Jul 29, 2009
One of the big advantages staying away from the touristic places is that you sometimes have the luck to find a great surprise that you hadn't anticipated.

I stayed at the Albergorie do Nuno for the fourth time and usually I tend to go to Sines or Porto Covo to have dinner but this time I asked the receptionist if there were a good place to eat nearby. She recommended the O Arco which was situated 300 meter from the hotel.

From outside and inside it does not look like a good restaurant but given the fact that it’s always have been full when I drove gave me a reason to visit and thank you for that.

I was greeted by a young and very friendly waitress who took good care of me the whole evening. She was one of those who saw everything and reacted on it and always with a smile. She was good; it had been long time since I had seen one that efficient and good.

The food was great and the prices were amazing. A beer was 0,8€, today’s soup was 1€, today’s meal which the largest steak I had in very long time and it was lovely too; it cost only 10€ and a coffee only 0,55€.

Great food
Chokk says:
Yeah - you dont find prices like this too often
Posted on: Aug 11, 2009
sarahsan says:
Sound like a good place to eat! Great prices too!
Posted on: Aug 11, 2009
Chokk says:
You are absolutely right:) It was like old days. You could get a main dish for less than 5€ too.
Posted on: Aug 09, 2009