TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,285 travelers just like you!

Nzelvis
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Noah
Hometown: Saint Joseph, Michigan, USA
Location: Saint Joseph, Michigan, USA
Website: noahzelvis.theworldrace.org
Join Date: June 9, 2007
Contributions: Nzelvis has written about 226 places, shared 5,471 photos, left 1,510 comments, and smiled 1,552 times.
Travel Plans
Antarctica
Vietnam
dream destination
To experience the culture!
Malaysia
dream destination
To experience the culture!
» see all 18 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English (fluent), and French, Spanish, German, a little Hebrew and Japanese...unfortunately, not fluent in any of them.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Almost missing my flight out of London because someone had taken my passport out of the hostel by mistake! The guy happened to have the same first name and made it all the way to the airport before realizing he had the wrong one...what a nightmare!
vulindlela says:
Happy Birthday!
Posted on: Jul 06, 2017
williamsworld says:
Hey Noah, How have you been? Hope all is well. Blessings to you my brother
Cheers, Britt
Posted on: Apr 11, 2017
X_Drive says:
Hey, today is the best day ever! Your birthday and mine! I know I have said it before but I wish you the best of everything, plenty of chocolate cake and the money to go wherever you wish for as long as you'd like. And don't ever grow up!! Enjoy!! :D
Posted on: Jul 06, 2016

Nzelvis's Travel Blogs

Asia 2010
Mar 11, 2010 – May 18, 2010
A two and a half month trip through South Korea, Japan, and China!
Overview 957 words 2,161 17 519
World Race 2009
Jan 03, 2009 – Jan 17, 2009
A missions trip that took us to 16 countries in 11 months! It's going to take me a long time to finish this blog, so check…
Overview 519 words 70 8 50
Sep 17, 2008 – Oct 05, 2008
Our honeymoon trip to Greece and Turkey on the Aegean Sea!
Overview 20,918 words 975 69 310
This blog was featured on Sunday May 1st, 2011

Nzelvis's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hostels" in Prague, Czech Republic
Arpacay Hostel was another cheap find for us during our year long trip (with very tight budget).…
Cheap "Hostels" in Brasov, Romania
Bed...what bed? This campground is about a 20 minute drive from the old city of Brasov, where t…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Vientiane, Laos
This isn't the best guest house you'll ever stay in, but it certainly is a great deal. Sure, yo…