Nuth

www.nuth.com.br - (21) 3575.68.50

Nuth Rio de Janeiro Reviews

javier1 javier1
Nuth Mar 26, 2012
Si vas a Rio sin duda hay que disfrutar de la marcha nocturna de las boates y Nuth es una de ellas. La original de Barra esta un poco lejos si te alojas en las zona turísticas de Copacabana o Ipanema.

Pero han abierto otra en Ipanema de 3 plantas.

Cuidado con los precios en fin de semana puede ser muy cara la entrada si no tienes descuento.

English: If you are going to Rio you have to enjoy the nightlife and discos. One the main "boates" in Rio is Nuth. The original one is in Barra de Tijuca (is quite far from turistic areas of Ipanema and Copacabana) But they are open a new one in Rio, just in front of Lagoa.

In the weekend price could be quite high if you dont have discount tickets.
javier1 says:
I know better the one in Barra de Tijuca. In weekends it could be crowed and it could be cost the entrance. I use to go there on wednesdays ans thrusdays. There are smoke open area but inside, as far as I remember people dont smoke. If Barra de Tijuca is very far from you you could try the one in Ipanema. Which part of Rio are you located? What was the other club you where that you didnt like?
Posted on: Aug 16, 2013
marissaesmith says:
Can you let me know exactly what it's like at Nuth? My fiancé and I want to go but it's very far and he is nervous it's not going to be good. Last club we went to wasn't good at all. Any feed back to convince my fiancé to go would be great. Is it super crowded?smoking inside? And heads up on cost. Last place had hidden costs they didn't tell us about. Thanks
Posted on: Aug 16, 2013
zee00760 zee00760
Beautiful Club with beautiful people Mar 03, 2011
Beautiful nightclub, about 25 min by cab with traffic from copacabana. It is a resteraunt by day and club by night. Monday night is a more mature crowd. Dress up to get in pants, and collared shirts for guys girls dress nice. Seems everyone in the club is beautiful, had a live band paying the night I was there. Drinks are a little pricey, but they have all the top shelf stuff, Dom P, Hennesy, Ciroc, Patron etc. I had a fun time there

Check Rio de Janeiro Hotel Deals