Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali Reviews

cicie cicie
Unforgettable holiday in Bali Oct 27, 2012
“Welcome to Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa” . We were greeted with smiles and friendly greeting from the staffs when we checked in the hotel. We saw the hotel was very good with a lovely view of the lobby. An amazing Balinese entrance that is unlike anything else we saw in front the hotel. The whole hotel was amazing that remind you where you are, we find that very pleasant. I love the character of the place, elegant and refined, tastefully luxurious while still retaining the character and context of the place. The grounds are beautiful and really well looked after. An unbelievable venue, depicting the true Balinese culture in all its glory from hand carved wood to hand chiseled statues. A truly majestic resort surrounded by beautiful gardens , beautiful beach and also romantic place.

The hotel landscape is very nice, there are 2 pools next to each other, 2 lagoon style , all a good size. Their private beach is best for spent our time. They have this amazing shack type bed on the beaches from where I can enjoy the spectacular sea view for endless hours. The cleanliness and maintenance of the entire resort are definitely looking perfect. This hotel has a great garden . This garden has a soul. The lobby is open and unbelievable , very nice small pools in the garden full of colorful fish. In the morning I like sitting on the garden play and feed some pigeons , swans and squirrels. I enjoyed flowers are adorable. In the evening around the hotel feels romantic with candles in the garden. Sitting in the garden in the evening the nice moment for us , we enjoyed the atmosphere and got romantic feeling

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa located in Nusa Dua Bali , 30 minutes by car from International Airport Bali. We spent 4 nights in a Deluxe Room at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa. The room was lovely, bed was so comfortable, shower great , clean and a nice balcony with a peaceful view to the gardens. We were made to feel so special from the moment we arrived.

The hotel has several restaurants. The breakfast was good. I liked the way they changed some menus every day. Menu selection was great. They had a western corner and asia corner with some dishes. Great choice in different kind of bread, rolls and pastries. The breakfast restaurant was in a very beautiful setting and relaxing . We also can enjoy Balinese music attraction.

Staff has been always ready to help and friendly, there was never a time we didn't feel welcome. . Everyone had a smile on their faces and never passed you without a lovely smile and a friendly greeting.

Overall it was really a wonderful and amazing place to stay and we'd recommend it just as we did. Wish we can back someday.
tour_guy says:
Very nice! :)
Posted on: Jan 20, 2013
Paulovic says:
Very nice, Cicie!! :D
Posted on: Dec 04, 2012
Prince1 says:
Seems to be a very interesting hotel, touchs of nature is always the best and the flowers are gorgeous! :)
Posted on: Nov 26, 2012
HippoLiving HippoLiv…
Amazing! May 10, 2011
We arrived late at night and had no expectations of this hotel. It was booked through our travel agent as part of a package and it was very reasonably priced. We paid NZ$800 for 5 nights in a waterfront suite. The room was clean, huge and very nicely decorated. The bed was amazing and we had a spa bath in the bathroom.

I was very impressed with every aspect of the room. The only downside is that the food was expensive at the hotel and we found it more fun to eat at the local Nusa Dua mall.

The beach was ok - we did not swim in it as the pool was so good.

Overall I would give it a 5/5 and would come back for sure.
hlek hlek
Value for money, upscale luxury beach resort, suitable for families, honeymooners and senior citizens Jan 24, 2010
Nusa Dua is located almost 45 min away from Kuta & Seminyak town. So if you're looking at night entertainment, market shopping & tourist crowds, then I'd advise you not to stay in Nusa Dua. Nusa Dua is approx. 30 min from the airport and a taxi will cost you generally IDR 80,000.

I think there's probably 30+ luxury hotels in the compound - all situated next to each another. You name all the international chains that you know, probably every of them is located there.

Security is amazing, and I never felt so safe in a resort before. Screenings at the security checkpoints are very thorough & kudos to them.

Check in is 3pm onwards, so be prepared. At check in you'll be served with a cold towel and fruit punch. You will also be given a small pocket map to help you navigate the resort cos it was quite huge.

I was escorted to the room by the front desk staff and I think they do such personal service to all their hotel guests. No need VIP treatment. I booked the standard lagoon view room, which was overlooking the lagoon. The room was superb with balcony. See my photos below to cut the description short.

There's also complimentary tea served in their Mayang Sari Indonesian Cuisine Rest. at 3pm daily. You'll be served with tea/coffee, cake and the lovely Indonesian desert "Kuih Embun". I liked this gesture very much because it definitely adds value to your stay.

There were few pools to choose from depending on your liking & depth. There's one with sand & waterfall which is quite cool. Obviously, beach is right at the seafront. And you'll see the "gazebo" (in case you want to experience spa in a small little hut, outdoor but with less privacy).

Restaurant choices are great especially the seafood restaurant. Service was fantabulous by the waiters/waitresses - really classy. Of course, being in Indonesia - make sure you try their "nasi goreng" aka fried rice with chili paste aka "sambal".

I also booked a 2 hour spa treatment and it was AMAZING. Slighly expensive but well worth it. Loved the jacuzzi with herbs.

I'd definitely recommend the resort for honeymooners, families & senior citizens which are looking for serenity & less crowded vacation. For young, singles - stay in Kuta area cos that's the place with nightlife, not Nusa Dua!!!
Sand pool
Comfy beds
Eric says:
Thanks for the great hotel review!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2010
juza0397 juza0397
Nice, clean of the best spas in Nusa Dua Sep 28, 2010
This is the second time I've stayed here. Glad to see consistency in service quality. Loved the spa.

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Amenities

• Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes