Nuremberg Hotels

Browse 14 Nuremberg, Germany hotel reviews for 131 Nuremberg hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Nuremberg

Kirchberg Hotels45.6 km
Graz Hotels51.9 km
stjordal Hotels53.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Nuremberg Hotels and Deals

#1 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
fransglobal says: "This was probably the best hotel I've stayed in in Germany and one of the best I..."
#2 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
ItchyForTravel says: "After the first day staying in a disappointing hotel in Heidelberg and 3 nights ..."
#3 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
FoxyFauz says: "Accommodation in Nuremberg is usually cheap with exception when there is a conve..."
#4 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
novabelgica says: "You can't really go wrong with an Etap hotel. They are all the same well, mostl..."
#5 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
TamaraSimons says: "A week ago I stayed at the Woehrdersee Hotel Mercure in Nuernberg, Germany. I wa..."
$56
#6 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
Chokk says: "I had never stayed in the inner part of Nrnberg before and I was pleasantly su..."
$70
#7 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
andyvid says: "Located at 15 mins walk from the railway station and just within the medieval to..."
$52
#8 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
GeorgeLeach says: "I'll start with the negatives. The rooms are very old-fashioned and the beds wer..."
$61
#9 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
Bojasem says: "the location very good in Bahnhofstrasse 1-3, 90402 close shopping area main t..."
$84
#10 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
Chokk says: "I was back in Nrnberg for a short visit of less than 24 hours I arrived prett..."
$37
#11 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
mrgishi says: "Located on Allersberger Strasse, this hotel is practically across the street fro..."
#12 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
monicaloya says: "I stayed here for my second night in my backpacking tour on Germany. I didn't kn..."
$17
#13 of 131 hotels in Nuremberg
wbatesy says: "On our way back from Salzburg Austria to Lauterbach Hesse we thought we woul..."
$42