Number Eight

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Number Eight Kuala Lumpur Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Cheap Hotel for basic needs Jan 15, 2010
We paid like 90myr for a room good for two so we split the costs between me and my friend. It's quite central bec it would only cost like less than 10myr to get to Petronas (i believe only a bit over 5myr or 6myr)

We only stayed for a night due to very long (15hrs) layover flight to london.

Very basic but already inludes a towel and a soap which we didnt expect for the price. The bathroom/CR is for sharing but it seemed like we didnt share the closest one with others..dunno if there werent many guests or they are located in a much closer bathroom apart from ours.

Breakfast included is like cereal or some bread and butter. Nothing much..but the price is quite cheap to expect anything at all.

Service is ok. The guy waited on us even tho we arrived like wee hours in the morning and he has to open the doors for us. He also was nice enough to answer some of our touristy questions and gave us some warnings going out at night. Btw, he carried our luggages to our room climbing the stairs as there are no elevators. In the morning, the manager also insisted on us letting them carry our luggages on the way down. They arranged our cab and ensured us that they are trustworthy bec the hotel knows them. So when the cab driver told us we could stop by at a chocolate shop for no extra cost, we feel less worried leaving our luggages in his cab while roaming inside the shop.
inirr inirr
Homy backpacker hotel in KL Mar 20, 2008
I like this place. Very Homy and cozy. The people are very nice. They have a minimalist concept, from the interior design, the breakfast self service, the seperated shower & toilet. It makes you feels like home. The location is very easy to find. Love it very much! This is my place if next time I want to visit Kuala Lumpur.

My rate on march 2008 is only RM 45/night/pax (incl breakfast and AC + fan)
The bed