Novotel Warszawa Centrum

Novotel Warszawa Centrum Rates and Deals

Novotel Warszawa Centrum Warsaw Reviews

vulindlela vulindle…
Good stay Sep 09, 2016
I chose this place for the location alone. I wanted to be central for the Warsaw meet up, and I could not find an Airbnb that I liked.

I paid about $70 a night.

The hotel is in a great location for exploring Warsaw. It was clean and comfortable. The room was large, and the bed was very nice for a relaxing sleep.

I did not use the gym, bar, or restaurant, but they looked very nice.

The wifi worked well, and was fast.

I also used the two lobby computer stations a few times, and they were great as well.

The staff I came into contact with were all very friendly.

The only negative thing I could say is that it took a long time to check in. However, that was at 2pm, which is a peak time to do so.

I would stay here again.
My room on 17th floor
Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Novotel Warsawa Centrum Jul 14, 2015
Decent enough hotel but modern and souless, aimed mainly at business clients and tour groups. Picked here for the proximity to the train station, our arrival and departure point, but quite far from Old Town area.

Had checked in online and there was an express desk to pick up the keys and were given information about breakfast, but little else and it was done in a fairly clinical fashion, no great welcome.

A large hotel, we were on 27th floor, and there are 2 lifts, Floors 1-16 and 17 and above.

Room was clean and a good enough size and I found the bed really comfortable. Kettle, TV,safe and minibar, but only made any use of the first during our stay.

Breakfast had a good range to choose from, but Janice got annoyed, when down by herself, that when she got up from the table to get another drink they came along and took her breakfast away. It was busy, but showed they were not paying attention to guests.

The lobby area had electronic games area and the one night we went to the bar it was OK for a beer but nothing to keep you there.

There is a small supermarket, Express, at the end of the block, if you go out the back way and across the turning area, on Jerozolimskie.

As I said it is a trek to the Old Town but easy once you suss the local transport to get Metro, from the other side of the underpass, 2 stops to Ratusz Arsenal and then a tram down to the Old Town.

An average rating, just, as the location was our choice for ease of getting to and from the station, but the service really let it down. Given the choice I wouldn't stay here again, but more likely to suit people in Warsaw on business
Front Of Novotel Warsawa Centrum
Novotel Warsawa Centrum Bed
Novotel Warsawa Centrum Bedroom
Novotel Warsawa Centrum Bathroom
seaangel seaangel
Nice hotel in the good location Mar 14, 2011
I stayed at the hotel just for one night but it was enough to like it. I was in a very bad mood as I have lost my next flight and I had to stay in Warsaw until next morning. On the way to the hotel the taxi driver tryed to make me happier saying I am going to stay in a very nice hotel. My mood started to grow up after I had made a first step into the hotel. The administrators met me with a friendly smile. I was a bit upset when I knew its just 5 minutes left for the hotel’s restaurant to be closed officially. I was very hungry and though I had to go out to find a place to have dinner. But after hotel’s administrators gave me keys they said i did not have to worry and could have a dinner at hotel’s restaurant. The food for dinner was really good and the serves in the restaurant was great. After very hard day with flight delays and waiting at the airport I had a full relax enjoying the dinner and watching the hotel stuff. There was an internet and two computers in the hall area. After having dinner my tiredness went away and stayed for some drinks in the hotel’s bar which I had noticed just close to the restaurant. Even it was late it was full of people. The bar was great and the atmosphere was friendly. When I came to the room I could enjoy the wonderful view to the central square of Warsaw which with the shining snow under the lights. After a good sleep on very comfortable bed I have a good breakfast at the hotel. I was a bit late to the airport and could not find my taxi. Hotels administrators were very helpful, they called to the taxi two times saying I was late and I needed a taxi asap. I did not regret even for a minute that I have lost the flight before and stayed in Warsaw in this wonderful hotel. I had very nice evening. Its really great hotel in great location.
krakers71 krakers71
Great value and location in center of Warsaw. Jun 11, 2009
Hotel has great location in center of Warsaw by Marszalkowaska/Al.Jerozolimskie intersection. Walk distance to Warszawa Centralna Rail Station (Main in Warsaw), bus, trams stops,subway station "Centrum" by the doors. Short walk to museums, Old Town Square, Royal Castle and more. Very modern,tall building with great view from every room. Computers with FREE internet by front desk. Fitness room on the top floor with panoramic window.
Novotel Centrum, Warsaw-Poland
View from Novotel Centrum, Warsaw
Single Bedroom Novotel Centrum, Wa…
Bathroom Novotel Centrum, Warsaw
fluffychicken7 says:
Hey, thank you for this review. I'd just booked the Novotel Centrum for the last night of my visit to Bialystok, so that I can catch a plane the next day. Much appreciated!
Posted on: Jul 22, 2010
amazed amazed
Novotel Warsaw Apr 20, 2007
I didn't book this hotel, my company in Dubai did.

Airport pickup by a guy called Wojtek. Didn't speak much except for universal grunts of acknowledgement.

Once in the hotel, it's very typical, universal, can't tell you're in Poland until you look outside.

The room was clean, with cable internet - plugged my laptop and got started.

Bathroom clean, seems housekeeping did a great job putting the soap and towels in the EXACT position every time.

Check in and check out quick. Understaffed and they knew it. Called for room service and they said 'apologies.. it will take up to 2 hours to deliver to your room - you might want to use some other option'

Good breakfast - to the point, very universal - fruits, juices, cereals, eggs, breads.

Nearby attractions can be reached by the road as well as underground passages leading to...

* Palace of Culture and Science

* Other hotels

* Central Railway Station

* Shopping area, and a shopping mall (unless there were others I missed)

* Visla river (via Aleje Jerozolimskie)
The Novotel as viewed from Centrum
On the intersection of Aleje Jeroz…
View of downtown Warsaw from - I d…

Novotel Warszawa Centrum Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Private Bathroom
  • Cots
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Executive Floor