Novometsky Pivovar

20 Vodičkova, Prague, Czech Republic

Novometsky Pivovar Prague Reviews

pyrrho pyrrho
Great food and beer May 23, 2009
Had a really good meal here, along with a microbrewery beer. I had the Old Bohemian Platter - which was: roast pork, smoked neck of pork, grilled sausage, bread and potato dumplings and braised cabbage. You get two choices of beer: light or dark. The light beer was refreshing and tasty.

I was there during the early evening, so got a seat (sharing with a couple of Russian ladies) easily and was served promptly. The food turned up within ten minutes and was delicious. My guidebook said that it can get very busy, and you'll have to wait a long time to get served another beer - I obviously went at a quiet time.

You can see the menu here:

I think the meal and beer came to 360K.
jer537 jer537
Mar 22, 2007
This place is a microbrewery with good Czech food and wonderful beer. They have a light and a dark, the dark being my personal favorite. This place is good to grab a bite and have a couple of half liters of brew before going out.

Related Travel Blogs About Novometsky Pivovar

Prague, Day 1
I arrived safely, however my baggage only made it to Vienna.  Luckily for me, there are tons of flights between Vienna and Prague, so my stuff made it here by the time I returned from …Prague Castle.  I had dinner at Novometski Pivovar and it was good.  The best thing about that place…

Check Prague Hotel Deals