Notting Hill Carnival

Notting Hill, England

Notting Hill Carnival Reviews

jyttworld jyttworld
Caribbean Festival is fantastic for some local culture! Aug 28, 2011
Hosted by the West Indian community of the Notting Hill area, it has now become a Caribbean carnival. This festival attracts millions of visitors to celebrate in their culture. You can taste the Caribbean food on the stalls and party all day long to fantastic Caribbean music!! My husband, his sister and I went to the Carnival and had a great time! We took loads of pictures of all the floats and colorful people dressed from head to toe in feathers, paint and make-up. We went on the kid's day which is alot more relaxed and it is always on Bank holiday Monday end of August every year! Free entry for everyone!
Ceejay211 says:
Sounds like fun hopping too go this August :))
Posted on: Aug 18, 2013

Related Travel Blogs About Notting Hill Carnival

London
Wow, almost two years in London now. This year has gone really fast and I thought I might share some of the things I've been doing in London. At the start of 2007, I was living in West Kensington on…Notting Hill Carnival : We went to Notting Hill Carnival (Carribean Carnival) last weekend. It is the second…
Morning visit to Hampstead Heath
For someone that came on a long flight, I must say I got very good sleep. I woke up around 7am after a solid 9 hour sleep. And when I woke up, it felt like any first morning in London - nice! Living …Notting Hill Carnival and I was chatting to them about it. Wait... Notting Hill Carnival? This…
Notting Hill Carnival
And so the afternoon rolls by and I find myself at the Notting Hill Tube station. You could tell that the area would be crowded as the District Line started getting packed as we were reaching th…carnival. I've never been there but seen quite a bit of it on TV. But what struck me about the Notting Hill

Compare Sudbury Hotel Rates (7.2km away)

Notting Hill Map