Nothing to do with Hotels

London, England

Nothing to do with Hotels London Reviews

londonstudent londonst…
Mar 21, 2007
I'm not sure whether you're after advice on accommodation, or actually travelling between places. I can't help on accommodation, but as regards travelling, don't overlook the National Express coach network. There are a vast number of routes, and it is usually much much cheaper than the rail network. Of course, the coach is a lot slower, but if you just want to get from A to B as cheaply as possible, then it's probably your best bet. And for those (especially females) who have heard horror stories about being propositioned - or worse - when travelling by coach in America: on National Express it's all very civilised, and just as safe (probably more safe) that rail travel.
CFD says:
As a sent you a PM about.. Globetrotter inns. (google it up). From around 15GPB a night with free breakfast..

The cheapest way to get there from STN is to take the National express to Stratford and then the jubelee line to Westham and then change to the district line.. (you just buy a 3day og 7day oyster card).
But i have only good words about Globetrotter inn.. There where some bullies which bothered me,but that shouldnt affect you.
Posted on: Mar 21, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Nothing to do with Hotels

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London for 11 years and we were chatting for much of the flight, turns out she had a boyfriend ��" something she only mentioned after several hours, which…

Check London Hotel Deals