Northwest Airlines

United States

Northwest Airlines Reviews

kingoftheicedragons kingofth…
I Hope This Isn't Delta's Business Practice Mar 13, 2011
This is another airline that I probably wouldn’t fly again because of a single incident that was fully the airline’s responsibility. Flying out of Rochester again, the first leg of our journey was once again uneventful. We got to Minneapolis fine, and we were waiting for our connecting flight. First the gate got changed (ok, that’s not the airlines fault, as far as I know), and then the actually airplane that we were to be on was re-assigned to a different route. We got a smaller plane, and even though we had ticketed seats for the plane, our seats got moved to further back in the plane. The plane that we were put on is one that had been sitting in a hanger for a while, and because of this, there were mechanical problems (the pilot even said that when a plane is sitting for a while, there usually are mechanical issues, so the airline knew that there likely would be issues). As we sat out on the tarmac, the pilot announced that while they had fixed the one problem, they had discovered another problem. In all, we sat on the tarmac, unable to get off of the plane, for three hours. We were finally able to go, just a bit delayed, but incredibly frustrating.
JoeriNL JoeriNL
This airline was merged with Delta. Nov 23, 2010
My return flight from my second trip to the US was with Northwest (NWA) due to codeshare agreements with KLM. This airline is now merged with Delta, so the name NWA doesn't exist anymore. The 757 is a rather small aircraft for an 8 hour flight, but on the other hand the service was fast and friendly with this lower number of passengers. We arrived early in Amsterdam after a smooth flight.
NWA 757 at Newark Airport.
world-traveller123 world-tr…
NorthWest Airlines - My Review Jun 27, 2009
Good airline. they have since merged with Delta Airlines. They are part of Delta. Now. So i keep this review short.

They were a good company. Fly from Thunder Bay to Las Vegas. Good flight overall no problems with them at all.

However on board, all snacks you have to pay for about 5 dollars for a pack of peanuts, so i just starved will i got to Vegas.

The plane was nice and clean and service was good.

Overall, I fly again.