Northridge Travel GuideBrowse 3 travel reviews, travel blogs and 12 travel photos from real travelers to Northridge.
Check Northridge Hotel Deals
Northridge is a community in the San Fernando Valley region of the City of Los Angeles, California.
The 1994 Northridge Earthquake is named for the community based on early estimates of the location of the quake's epicenter; however further refinements showed it to be technically in neighboring Reseda. The area was also heavily damaged in the 1971 Sylmar earthquake.
In 1994, the Northridge Little League Baseball team won the United States Little League Championship game, but lost the World Series game to the international team from Coquivacoa-Maracaibo, Venezuela.
Points of interest
* California State University, Northridge (CSUN).
* California State University Northridge Botanical Garden
* Balboa Magnet School, one of the top elementary schools in
* Northridge Fashion Center, a large shopping mall.
* Northridge Hospital Medical Center