Find a Northern Territory Travel Buddy

Looking for a Northern Territory travel buddy? Meet Northern Territory travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 671,883 members and has been featured in:

to August 1, 2020
Greg & … is traveling to Darwin, Australia
hi there we are a open mined , liberal couple looking for like minded ladies for camping , fishing and siteseeing trips around the NT we have a boat 4wd and quad bikes we enjoy the outdoors and fun
to May 31, 2017
Heath is traveling to Darwin, Australia
Im going to drive from Cairns to Darwin starting in mid may. Keen to see the sights of the Savannah Way and have a great time
to May 31, 2017
Maisie is traveling to Alice Springs, Australia
I want to go to Alice Springs on my way from Ayres Rock to Darwin in May. If anyone is planning a road trip up through the Northern Territory like me then let me know. Looking for a road trip buddy!!
to August 23, 2017
Michael is traveling to Darwin, Australia
4 vouches 1 award
Darwin to enjoy the weather sightsee and relas
July 7, 2017
to July 12, 2017
Essi is traveling to Darwin, Australia
Hmm, these are always hard to write. I've been traveling with my parents since I was a child. The more I travel the more I want (or need?) to travel. Just like everyone else, I just need more mo…
August 10, 2017
to August 20, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Darwin, Australia
Coming from Garma festival, I have 10 days to explore NT starting from Darwin on 10 Aug and only need to be dropped off at a major city for a flight home to Melbourne Love generally getting to know other people and cultures and camping!
August 26, 2017
September 23, 2017
to September 27, 2017
Ashley is traveling to Darwin, Australia
14 vouches 8 awards
"Te ranga tahi" ~ together we grow "The world is round and what may seem like the end may be really be the beginning..."
Brett wants to travel to Darwin, Australia
The goal in my travels is to cherish the beautiful nature that we haven't yet destroyed, to see both our diverse ecosystems and my amazing girlfriend in these fantastic locations together, to record …
Emily wants to travel to Darwin, Australia
Really interested to check out WA and bits of NT before I go to New Zealand
Ronja wants to travel to Darwin, Australia
From Melbourne to Darwin Looking for surf buddies
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Northern Territory, Australia
Hey there :) i am just starting to travel around and i am happy to meet new people share experiences and learn about different cultures
Eugene wants to travel to Katherine, Australia
Interests: Meeting new people and making new friends, Scuba Diving, Partying, Sight Seeing, Outdoor Stuff like camping, fishing, hiking, Aviation.
Eugene wants to travel to Darwin, Australia
Len wants to travel to Darwin, Australia
On 1st of August I will depart my location near Mildura to travel to Darwin then back into Western Australia and back down to Perth before heading into South Australia and Victoria
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Darwin, Australia
Looking for people heading from Perth to Darwin! Possible road trip/camping ect. Enjoy good music, partying and seeing sights on the way.
Sara wants to travel to Darwin, Australia
American girl living in Australia on a working visa. Currently living in Sydney, and would love to find some people to hang out with! I'm looking to meet people in Sydney or people who are interested…