Northern Pine Inn

A place to crash for the night Sep 17, 2016
Northern Pine Inn Review

September 2016

Went to Hayward Wisconsin in September 2016

for a bike race. The Cheq 40.

Having been to Hayward a few times already i stayed at several properties in area many times.

Northern Pine Inn I had stayed at in 2015 and did a review. I stayed here again as other properties in area were booked for the event.

Anyways I will do another review of this property.

Arrived there in September 2016

Check in was by the staff who were very very friendly.

Property is older could use to be refurbished. If your looking for a just a place to crash then here is the place. If your looking for a place to impress someone, then don’t consider.

now the negatives. Rooms do need a refurb. very old and ceiling tile in bathroom falling apart.

The owners are very friendly. I think they make good $ from this property. I am not one to give total negative reviews. so in all respect. I give this a 2 and half star. since rooms need work, but if u need a place to stay and don’t care. then this is ideal.
in action
almost done
start of the Cheq 40
finished
world-traveller123 world-tr…
Very Good Motel for Good Stay in Hayward Wisconsin Sep 18, 2015
So stayed at the Northern Pines Motel in Hayward Wisconsin in September 2015. Was here for the Cheq 40 bike race. Was fun to come back to nice town. I decided to stay at this motel to try it out. As i have done other properties before in this area.

I have to say this property is way better then some of the negative reviews publish on trip advisor. Seems some people were expecting a 4 Seasons property or something.

This seem to be a good choice. It was easy to find this property of the one road. Plenty of good parking available. Check in was very fast and the people running were very friendly. Extremely good customer service. Front lobby area was nice and clean and provided as a continental breakfast.

Rooms are old style motel rooms which are great. I love being able to park right outside my door and bring all my stuff in. Rooms are abit small but was very clean. All the basic needs fulfilled. Tv was good with a good selection of channels. Good hot water out of the shower and sink. Bed was nice and comfortable. good blankets. I tried the AC and it worked very well. As well the heater worked good as well. I can only think of so many positives for this property. Overall I can say I recommend this place. I would stay here again. Recommended for just a few days. For families, couples, singles and seniors for sure.
nice comfy bed at Northern Pine Inn
Northern Pine Inn = September 2015
Front Sign of Motel

Northern Pine Inn Overview

We have 39 units that feature a wide range of terrific room amenities like free high speed Internet access and a heated pool. Enjoy one of our garden view rooms, or relax in our sauna and spa. Take advantage of our many area attractions, including outdoor activities, museums, and golf. Bring your whole family, even the family pet, and find a clean, comfortable, and relaxing place to lay your head. Our hotel has been in this same convenient location for more than 15 years. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Northern Pine Inn Amenities

• Fishing
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor