North Malé Atoll Hotels

Browse 14 North Malé Atoll, Maldives hotel reviews for 23 North Malé Atoll hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near North Malé Atoll

North Male Atoll Hotels15.8 km
Hulhumale Hotels26.6 km
Hulhulé Hotels29.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap North Malé Atoll Hotels and Deals

#1 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
Eric says: "I stayed in this hotel on my honeymoon in the Maldives, and it was by far the ni..."
$946
#2 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
mfmcp1982 says: "Mark and I honeymooned for 10 nights at OneOnly Reethi Rah in July 2007. We cho..."
$957
#3 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
dansch8 says: "The Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru must be among the best, lushest, most beautiful resor..."
#4 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
yeshan says: "The oldest resort in madlives, there is something about the kurumba that makes ..."
$213
#5 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
beckywicks says: "We stayed for just two nights at Huvafen Fushi and it was everything you'd expec..."
$832
#6 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
dylangwafa says: "Soneva Gili Resort in the Maldives is one of the best places to visit in Male At..."
$798
#7 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
jenyenh says: "I stayed in Makunudu in the August with a friend, it is the low season in the Ma..."
$242
#8 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
Schehew says: "Most finest and luxurious beach resort in nearby proximity to the Capital Island..."
$621
#9 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
urtahc says: "From the moment we arrived at the airport's speed boat docking area, we were ush..."
$545
#10 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
Haris79 says: "I have stayed in Full Moon Resort in 2003 when it was owned by Universal Resorts..."
$333
#11 of 23 hotels in North Malé Atoll
melly24soon says: "This hotel was everything I had imagined. We had a jaczzi water villa which was ..."
$540