North East Coast Brazil Beaches

North East Coast Brazil Beaches Reviews

Matheuu Matheuu
Beaches North East Coast - Brazil Oct 29, 2012
450 Characters..

Oh my gosh.. I was just going to let my pics do the talking.

Road trip the only way to get to some of these places is with wheels.. or maybe a horse.?

Ok.. These will be some photos of the beaches and places between Salvador heading north up the coast to Natal.

Have a look at a map if you dont know where that is. Oh if you have any questions about the photos ask me!!

So my favourite place.. was.. there are too many!!!

I saw some crazy stuff! I missed getting the camera out for 90% of them..

I saw a couple of motor bikes plough into the back of taxis.. I saw a taxi run over a couple of bikes.. fair enough.

There are police road blocks every 100 km or so.. and they drag.. the car wrecks there and pile them up at the station.. like a warning.. i thought of heads on pikes..

There are speed humps in the middle of a free way.. and no lights at night.. imagine driving on the autobahn at 150kmph and hitting a log in the middle of the road..

Drink driving is not frowned upon. I saw pot holes in the middle of a major road that i could take a bath in when it rained.

Most villages have dirt roads, oh you can drive on the beach if you want!

I saw dudes at the bar with their horses tied to the rail out the front!! total wild west.. except they had thongs(flipflops) and board shorts on.. maybe a singlet or two..

I let my girlfriend drive for about 3 meters and she drove off the dirt road into the sand and got us stuck.. I may have explained that the sand was bad.. maybe only 20 times..

Its bloody awesomely amazingly chaotically cool!

GO there!!!