Find a North Dakota Travel Buddy

Looking for a North Dakota travel buddy? Meet North Dakota travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,428 members and has been featured in:

June 1, 2017
to June 30, 2017
Patty is traveling to North Dakota, United States
2-3 week trip touring North Dakota. Looking for someone to share the experience and the expenses for a small RV. Two priorities are the Theodore Roosevelt National Park and the Scandinavian Heritage Park. I also want to ]visit Lewis and Clark sites!
Angelica wants to travel to North Dakota, United States
Joe Don wants to travel to North Dakota, United States
One of the states I haven't visited
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to North Dakota, United States
North & South Dakota
Jacob wants to travel to North Dakota, United States
I want to see the world and what it's hiding from me. I want to see the beautiful sights this world has to offer me. I'm tired of sitting around, waiting. I guess you can say this is my passion. Oh y…
Olu wants to travel to Fargo, North Dakota
In one or two weeks.If someone could help contribute towards gas, I would help with transportation. I prefer traveling with someone who knows how to drive and with a good driving history
Dave wants to travel to North Dakota, United States
2 vouches
My wife and I love to travel. Heading to Europe in a few weeks
Jackie wants to travel to North Dakota, United States
3 vouches 10 awards
I want to experience everything possible in the world. Food, languages, cultures I mean everything from the most colorful fish to the darkest caves (I like bats). I like paranormal stuff like h…
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Williston, North Dakota
Can't say it's my dream destination, but I'm a producer with CBS NEWS and I'm interested in finding people during these dates that are heading to Williston. I'd like to speak with you if so. Look forward to hearing from you--thanks! Lauren
Kate wants to travel to North Dakota, United States
Jessica wants to travel to North Dakota, United States
I'm here looking for other like minded people with travel with. I'm a tad shy but greatly enjoy traveling and new experiences, new foods and new places. The majority of my friends are either far away…