Norma's

Norma's Reviews

ocwarren ocwarren
Dec 28, 2007
Okay, Okay, Okay!!!!

Here it is!!! Norma's, if you are not on a budget and/or pressed for time, you simply have to try Norma's. There's one catch...

Norma's is a breakfast only restaurant.

Service. The single most important part of any experience and I must say at Norma's you will have nothing but the best. The servers at Norma's are on top of their game. They will come and check on you frequently, unless you ask them not to.

Cuisine. Well nothing to complain about. They have the usual fare, just bigger in most cases. I don't remember the 'bout the eggs, but everything containing flour was just like the "big apple"....larger than life. French Toast, Cinnamon Rolls...you name it....large.

I have to tell you about one little part of my experience. I was sitting at my table and as I looked around I was able to see Orange Juice. Now every restaurant that server breakfast has OJ....no this was Orange Juice (freshly squeezed, I might add). I had to order a glass. $10 for Orange Juice, crap..have I shot my budget for the day. You know that was really great Juice. The best part, the waiter kept filling my glass up. Still only $10.

Make the most of your trip. Don't just Grab a Bite, rather sit and savor. Enjoy Norma's as I have. Then tell me about it.
Norma's art deco at it's best
perryk51 says:
Hey Warren, thanks 4 the tip, I will definitely stop 2 have breakie at Norma's. Will update u in may, thanks!
Posted on: Dec 28, 2007
CFD says:
Seems like a perfect place to take eat a good breakfast while watching all the people walking by outside.
Posted on: Dec 28, 2007