Norman Manley Airport

Norman Manley Airport  - The parking

Norman Manley Airport Kingston Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Surprisingly easy and smooyh Apr 22, 2011
Kingston Airport was a bit larger than I had anticipated but it was probably due to all the air traffic coming in from United States; when we landed there were 5 planes coming from there.

The immigration control was one huge line into 5 boots with quite fast controllers. When it became my turn I was interrogated by a woman who was hard to get a smile from.

She asked me loads of questions; first about how I knew the B&B, if I had an Jamaican girlfriend, if I wanted one and so on. It was quite funny thinking about it afterwards. She was pleased with my answers and also the way I had filled out the form that had been handed out in the plane.

The luggage was already there when I arrived in the luggage area but I was also one of the last leaving the plane. After the handout of the luggage it was then time for next control, which was the custom. Here I handed in the custom form, which the guy was okay with.

Outside there was an ATM (without any cash)and the car rental agencies from which I needed the Hertz. I must say all in all, it went pretty smooth entering Jamaica.
The luggage area
The plane just after landing
The immigration
The immigration
Chokk says:
Ha- you know it! Going out was another story but that review will be for later :D
Posted on: Jun 02, 2011
Glynnes says:
I see nothing has changed. :=}
Posted on: Jun 02, 2011