Nordic Sea Bar & Lounge

Vasaplan 4, Stockholm, Sweden

Nordic Sea Bar & Lounge Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
NIce hotel with an okay restaurant Dec 14, 2010
I had been in the Nordic sea bar & lounge restaurant this summer and had been quite pleased with dinner even though I had expected more from the main dish which had been Reindeer.

This time I was staying at the hotel and found that the streets were too cold to walk around looking at restaurants in; so I decided to eat there again. After looking at the menu I went for a main course and a dessert.

My main was a Chicken Bjärne with a mushroom risotto and plums. It had lasted a while before I had the food but I didn’t mind since I had ordered a tasty Staropramen beer from the bar. The meal was plentiful and the chicken was nice and moist. There were loads of risotto and I had to give up eating the whole dish.

The accompanying bread was brought to the table in a brown paper bag; inside I found 3 different kinds of bread; a white bread bun, a dark sweet bread and a traditional Swedish hard break and along with this the brought in some butter with salt on.

My dessert was also quite long on the way even thought the place was quite empty. Most of the people were from the hotel and it was clear that the place had lost some of its appeal since the summer. The cake turned out to be quite dull; the topping and the vanilla ice was okay but I found the bottom boring and as they in general do in Sweden; they had used too much cinnamon in the cake to my opinion.
My chicken dinner
The end of my meal that disappoint…
dieforu says:
so need lot cola or soda after?;-DD
Posted on: Dec 17, 2010
Chokk says:
It was good and heavy!
Posted on: Dec 16, 2010
Glynnes says:
The Chicken Bjärne w/ mushroom risotto & plums sounds lovely. Thanks!
Posted on: Dec 16, 2010