Noosa Springs Resort

Average rate: $192 - Hotel class: 4.5 stars
Resort drv, Noosa, Australia
Noosa Springs Resort - Dining Area
Noosa Springs Resort - Laundry, very handy.
Noosa Springs Resort - My bathroom
Noosa Springs Resort - Kitchen Unit
Noosa Springs Resort - Living Room
Noosa Springs Resort - My Bedroom

Check Noosa Hotel Deals

Noosa Springs Resort Reviews

d2amy d2amy
It was alright Oct 01, 2010
Although, I think, the main attraction of this "resort" is that it has a golf course, it is totally not worth it to stay here. It's a 10 minute drive to Hastings Street, which if you've been to Noosa is ridiculously far.

We were having problems with the fridge in our room, and I called reception many times to ask how to fix it, it wasn't until the 9th call that I got ahold of someone and they said to turn it off, but in order to do that I would have to have a small child that was mildly anorexic to fit through the gap where the plug was.

The resort is very NOT child friends, and considering there were 8 children all together, it was very unfortunate for everyone. At check in they even asked us if we could make sure the children didn't cry. Yea right.

I was just so not happy with the place and I think even if you're older you wouldn't be that happy with it either. Unless you just want a golf holiday, but why come to Noosa?
My Bedroom
Dining Area
Laundry, very handy.
My bathroom

Noosa Springs Resort Overview

Nestled between lush, green rainforest and the azure Pacific Ocean, you'll discover a place that leaves the everyday behind. Noosa Springs - where nature and style come together to create the ultimate sanctuary. Noosa Springs' Clubhouse and leisure facilities are complemented by luxury accommodation nestled alongside the first fairway of the golf course.
The open plan apartments, spacious design and two private balconies create an environment conducive to relaxation and comfort.

ROOM FEATURES: Fully equipped kitchens with modern appliances, king sized beds, two private balconies, air-conditioning, LCD flatscreen television, DVD/CD player, cable television, internet access.

Noosa Springs Resort Amenities