Noom Guesthouse

Check Lopburi Hotel Deals

Noom Guesthouse Lopburi Reviews

markdd markdd
Noom Guesthouse Jun 09, 2010
A nice place to stay in Lopburi is Noom Guesthouse. I chose to stay here after reading other reviews. It's in old town with all the monkeys but the monkeys are not around the guesthouse. Just walk around the corner though and monkeys everywhere. I would stay here again.
sshaunaa sshaunaa
Close to the train station, but loud at night! Dec 02, 2009
I stayed at Noom's Guesthouse on December 3 2009. I chose the hotel because it's in Lonely Planet. When I arrived there was only a room in a dorm available for 120 baht. The girls only room had three bed and no bunk beds. The top foot of the walls facing the hallway and the ceiling there is only mesh, so you can hear everything that is going on outside. Also, it is very open and near on the main street from the train station so you hear everything, including the trucks that go by blasting the radio or music of some sort. Sleeping was a bit difficult, but from what I see, most accommodation is in this area so I doubt any others would be much different.

The hostel/guesthouse also has private rooms and rooms facing away from the street that may be more quiet.

The major con for me was the noise, but there are many positives as well. There is a restaurant downstairs that serves western food and cocktails, they also have free wifi and there is an internet cafe next doors. Also, the staff are very friendly, probably the friendliest I've had north of Bangkok. It's also the only place I've seen other westerners and the restaurant / bar was lively in the evening.

Check Lopburi Hotel Deals