Noodles & Company

5900 Kingstowne Blvd., Alexandria, VA, USA - (703) 971-0179

Noodles & Company Alexandria Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
More comfort food at Noodles & Company Feb 04, 2012
Noodles & Company specializes in serving up familiar noodle and pasta dishes. The selections are broadly categorized as Asian, Mediterranean, and American. In making a selection, you choose a base noodle/pasta dish and then decide what will accompany it.

Asian noodles includes Japanese Pan Noodles (Udon), Pad Thai, or rice noodles. Mediterranean choices are penne pasta or linguine. American selections are down-home Stroganoff, egg noodles, Macaroni & Cheese, and Spaghetti & Meatballs.

After selecting a Regular or Small bowel you and can add Chicken, Beef, Shrimp, Meatballs or Organic Tofu to any for a charge. Salads are also available. See how we're building our meal?

I've come to like the Trio combination, a regular bowl including meat and a side salad. My favorites are the Japanese Pan Noodles and Pad Thai. I tried the Mushroom Stroganoff, but it didn't do much for me. The Macaroni and Cheese is very popular, but I don't think I'd want to come in for that.

I'll be returning to Noodles & Company, but for the time being I'll stay with the Asian noodles. Photos are of Regular bowls.

Others Noodles & Company restaurants are located throughout the Washington, DC, region.
Noodles & Company in the Kingstown…
Japanese Pan Noodles (Udon) with s…
Mushroom Stroganoff
HuBison says:
I LOVE Noodles and Company!!!!
Posted on: Mar 10, 2012
majorpig says:
Yum! Love noodles!
Posted on: Feb 20, 2012
iramalama says:
Build your own plate of pasta...sounds good!
Posted on: Feb 20, 2012