Noodle and Congee Corner

Grand Lisboa Hotel

Noodle and Congee Corner Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Delicious Food Feb 06, 2015
We have lunch at this place and the place was crowded. We have to take number before we can have the table. Once our number called – we were shown to our table and given the menu.

It takes a while for the restaurant staff to come and place an order. After we order food, mostly dim sum with additional roast suckling pig (my favourite), we wait for the food to arrive. The food arrive slowly and inconsistent.

We watched the chef perform and makes a traditional Chinese noodles by hand from our table while waiting for the food.

During lunch time, the casino has acrobatic show downstairs with almost naked ladies (only wear bikini) where we can watched from the restaurant freely.

The music was loud from the casino and the people talking in the restaurant. However the food was delicious and price very cheap for this kind of restaurant and food.

Unfortunately I do not have my camera with me – since it was deposited with the hotel.

Overall, I am very happy with the food and would definitely go back here if I am in Macau.
Macau Map