Noodle Southport

Noodle Southport - inside

Noodle Southport Gold Coast Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Tasty soups @ Noodle Southport Nov 20, 2010
Having noodles is very common here. You can either cook them for yourself or find them almost everywhere. Therefore, this isn't anything I'd go out for, but there's always an exception.

We were walking around Australia fair and it was a bit rainy and windy, so a warm soup sounded perfect. Plus I read at the entrance: "Today's special Laksa" and I love Laksa.

The place is small and just about noodles and rice. I checked there have several options of food, but I was there just for the Laksa. I was still looking for a substitution for the great one I tried in Brisbane.

The size was almost as big as the one in Brisbane, so it was huge. Good start! We'd share the bowl between 2 people. We got the seafood laksa and was very tasty. It was warm and spicy, not hot, but you can add extra chili if you want.

Although it wasn't a peak hour, there were a couple of customers eating there. I've seen this place crowded for lunch and dinner, so better arrive either earlier or later. Just go straight to the cashier, order your food and they will take it to your table. The place is quite small, but has tables indoors and outdoors.

I think I finally found the place for when I'm craving for Laksa in Gold Coast. Mission accomplished!
Seafood laksa