Noodle Hawker in Thailand

Bangkok, Thailand

Noodle Hawker in Thailand Bangkok Reviews

stabber911 stabber9…
Dec 07, 2007
I do not know if any of you have tried to have dry noodle. Yes, there is such a thing as dry noodle. This dry noodle is quite typical in Thailand and you can order dry noodle in any of the hawker noodle shop in Thailand.

Of course, noodle in Thailand came from China. However, do not be surprise if the owner of the noodle hawker shop does not look like Chinese. Well I guess, there is a time in the past when all noodle shop in Thailand is own by ethnic Chinese but that time is long gone. The current owner of hawker noodle house is now buying raw noodle from the small factory own by ethnic Chinese. So, the ethnic Chinese is now become wholesaler, where the previous employee of hawker noodle is now become the owner. Confuse? Anyhow, I still enjoy my dry noodle, with little chili and fish sauce, I do not care who own the shop as long as they can fulfill my craving for dry egg noodle.
yum yum
stabber911 says:
This is the picture before I put chilli in, after mix with dry chilli powder it would become red!! my mouth is watering even now!! (Just had dinner, too)

Posted on: Jan 21, 2008