Nomads Noosa Backpackers

Check Noosa Hotel Deals

Nomads Noosa Backpackers Reviews

sweettangerine sweettan…
Noisy hostel in Noosa Dec 05, 2012
Nomad's Noosa is a backpacker's hostel located in Noosa Junction, near the shops, but still quite a bit of a walk from the beach.

There's a reception area, bar and restaurant area in the front and the dorms are all housed in barracks grouped around the small pool.

We get housed into number five, a dorm with 4 bunk beds and one double bed. Since we're using the room as a twin, only 2 of the lower bunk beds are made up and towels are provided.

There's a separate toilet and a small shower that can be locked. The wash basin with mirror cannot be closed off. With only two people in the room, this is perfectly fine, but with full occupancy, this would get pretty cramped.

There's wifi all over the hostel but access is paid. It'll set you back 4 AUD for 12 hours but the signal is really good.

The hostel does 5 AUD backpacker meals, which we didn't try, but the breakfast in the morning seemed really good value. There was juice, coffee, tea, cereal, preserved fruits, toast and spreads. Pretty basic, but enough to start the day with.

Overall our room was pretty clean, but the restaurant area had seen better times. The floor was really sticky from spilled drinks. Other public areas like laundry and kitchen facilities we didn't check out.

At night there are lots of activities organised, so I'm sure there's always a good opportunity to meet fellow travellers.
spocklogic says:
I hate paying for wifi and will do it if I am on business and have the need, but otherwise for myself personally I can do without it if there is a charge.
Posted on: Jan 09, 2013