Nok Noy Guesthouse

Check Luang Prabang Hotel Deals

Nok Noy Guesthouse Luang Prabang Reviews

derekbilldaly derekbil…
Friendly Family Hostel Jun 22, 2008
Nestled away in a peaceful quiet neighbourhood in Luang Prabang having not booked any accomodation we came across a lovely little old man who asked if we would like so see his hostel. He was so relaxed and not bothered about making a sale we thought we would give it a look.

Its a lovely family run hostel/guesthouse, run by the old man and his son Tui. The rooms are fairly simple and basic. Shared bathroom but there are fans in the rooms.

The little man took me aside from the girls to discuss the price. He started at $2 which I was happy thinking that $2 each was not much, he meant between the 4 of us for our two rooms.

After I signed in and paid he seemed quite disappointed that he forgot his sales pitch to reel me in, but did it anyway. You get free water and all the fresh banana's that he can stuff in your bag and pockets!

Lovely people who were very accomodating and were not too strict dispite the curfew in place in town. They brought us to the waterfalls free of charge too.
Tui, the owner of Nok Noy, apparen…
derekbilldaly says:
Haha Im very happy you enjoyed your stay there as I did, such a nice family....and the bananas were quite nice too!!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2009
Beahereandthere says:
...Aside from the girls to discuss the price.. so cute. I love love people.
As for bananas, I've eaten 29 in one day