Noi - The Art of Taste

Ujezd 409/19, Prague, Czech Republic

Noi - The Art of Taste Prague Reviews

boxinbcn boxinbcn
Good Thai Food in Prague Mar 14, 2009
I like trying different ethnic foods in different countries and wasn't too sure what to expect of Thai food in Prague. It turned out to be a good meal.

The atmosphere and decoration are nice, the service was a indifferent but the kitchen has its act together. The food was very good. Fresh, high quality ingredients are used. My soup, Noi's tom kah kai (70 CZK), a rich soup made with coconut cream and lemongrass and served with mushrooms and chicken was delicious as was their Pad Thai.

As I wrote, the atmosphere is really nice - the decor isn't anything too original, but fits perfectly with the Thai theme. I hope they'll do something to improve the service - it was a little slow but not enough to bother me (on a weekend anyway). I'd definitely try it again, just hope to find a nicer waiter. A lot of vegetarian options are available on the menu. Two beers, two pad thais, two soups... it all came to 650 Crowns (less than 30 Euros).
boxinbcn says:
It was good - if you go, I recommend it! As far as the McD's goes... I'll have to write that review! :-)
Posted on: Apr 15, 2009
Larrys says:
I love Thai food. Good to know there is a restaurant in prague. What no review of McDonalds?:)
Posted on: Apr 15, 2009