Noche

www.h2sr.com - (404) 815-9155
Noche - Seating on the heated patio
Noche - Seating on the heated patio
Noche - View from the patio toward the bar
Noche - The waiting area - if you're waiting for a table, you can have a drink in comfort here

Noche Atlanta Reviews

TravellingAuntie Travelli…
My favorite Atlanta restaurant Apr 01, 2010
I take all my out of town guests to Noche, my favorite restaurant in all of Atlanta. A tapas bar, it has the most fantastic and unique tapas, wonderful Sangria and Margaritas, and plenty of draft beer, including our local Sweetwater.

The atmosphere - especially the outdoor balcony and the bar area is cute, quaint, trendy, pleasant.

Service is good, waitstaff friendly, and the best part is the food. Try the spinach & pine nuts $5, the tuna and mole $8, and if you're new to the South - the fried green tomatoes $5.

I recommend sitting outside - even in the winter there are heaters and it has more character than the inside restaurant. I've never needed reservations (strange?!)

Only cons are they aren't open for lunch, the bar area is always jam packed, so you have to squeeze through to the dining area, the bathroom is a 'onesie' so you sometimes have a wait - especially we ladies.

If you go, look for me as I'm there often!

**Update: Noche has an 'all you can eat tapas special' for $10 on Monday nights. I just tried it and don't recommend it! It was jam packed with folks that probably don't normally go there and the special menu was not as good as the normal tapas menu. Plus - one can normally get full on two tapas - which can be as cheap as $10 and can be of your choice, not the set 'special' menu.

It is possible to order off the normal menu on Mondays, but it's a long wait for a table!
View from the patio toward the bar
Seating on the heated patio
The waiting area - if you're waiti…
TravellingAuntie says:
Enjoy!
Posted on: Feb 20, 2010
TravellingAuntie says:
There's also a great ATL restaurant called SHOUT!. I'll have to review it later, after an updated dinner :-)
Posted on: Feb 17, 2010
Africancrab says:
I guess the next time I'm in ATL I shall stop there, better yet give you a shout.
Posted on: Feb 16, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Noche

Zooma Atlanta
I chose the Zooma Women's Race Series for my first half marathon because they had a local one here in Atlanta, in addition to many others throughout the US.  2008 was Zooma's first year of sponsorin…Atlanta's Cyclorama because Bill is a Civil War nut.  We went to Noche (see my review) because I'm a Tapas…

Check Atlanta Hotel Deals