Nobu Kuala Lumpur

Level 56, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nobu Kuala Lumpur Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Pretty and nice food but obviously overpriced May 10, 2016
You know, most times when I travel I eat in simple, local restaurants or food courts because 1) I like simple, local food 2) sitting at a fancy restaurant by yourself is pretty awkward (and I usually don't pack appropriate clothes) 3) I can be pretty frugal sometimes.

So on my trip to KL I had the bright idea to go grab lunch in a location a little more fancy. And I had heard of Nobu before, it gets reviewed pretty good, I love Japanese food - so why not?

It's not that I can write any bad thing about the restaurant. The service was great, the interior looks nice (I like the dark wood all around, and of course the views), the food is pretty and tastes very good.

However the price is too high for what you get. It's good but it isn't jaw dropping exclusive quality (at least not in my opinion). And even though the dishes (especially the lunch deals) are still very affordable, for Malaysian standards they cost a lot while portion sizes are ridiculously small.

This is definitely not a bad restaurant but there is so much outstanding food to be had in Malaysia that you really do not need to dress up and pay extra for a place like this.
Vikram says:
It's Nobu so I'm not surprised. it's where the Hollywood A listers and wannabes dine!
Posted on: Jul 24, 2016