Nobleo Apartments

Nobleo Apartments Rates and Deals

Nobleo Apartments Cambridge Reviews

aissa aissa
BEWARE! Jul 12, 2015
I booked 3 nights via booking.com and gave my visa card details for reservation. I arrived too late for the check-in (after 10 pm) and, the next morning, Nobleo:

- unilaterally cancelled my booking for the 3 nights and cashed in the payment for those 3 nights

- refused to let me stay for the 2nd and 3rd night 2, whereas they were not fully booked.

- refused to refund me those 2 nights, until I made it clear that I would reveal those practices and take all the actions necessary to put an end to them.

They kept on saying, this is normal practice, so beware!

Note that they only have 1 mobile phone number to be reached on and it has been picked up 5 times out of 19 attempts. I was told their day start at 10 am and they’re not available prior to that.

Note also that nowhere is it written that Nobleo are allowed to cancel the booking for late show. As a matter of fact, the Nobleo Ts&Cs state “Nobleo reserve the right to cancel bookings in rare and exceptional circumstances. In such a case, Nobleo will make all reasonable effort to offer a suitable alternative”.

Well, they had rooms available, and refused to let me spend my 2nd and 3rd night in there, and I had to quickly find another place to sleep.

A note in the booking.com website states that Nobleo can charge the full amount of the booking in the event of no show. But that does not give them the right to cancel 3 nights, just because of lateness on the first night and to cash in all the money for those 3 nights.

The first staff member I got to speak to, laughed at me explaining I wouldn’t get my money back and hung up on me. Then I spoke to the director, Hans Grunert who was incredibly rude and yelled at me when I suggested that his posture was not commercially wise and told him I would take action (which he took as a threat, as opposed to a promise). After finally accepting to refund me for Day 2 and Day 3, he said that he would never let me stay a night in at Nobleo and if he saw my name on the systems, I would be ignored.

I spend a 1/3 of my time in hotels (for work) and this is my first ever negative review as I usually can raise any concerns with the staff, but I regard Nobleo’s practices as dishonest and predatory. I have reported Nobleo & Mr Grunert to the relevant regulators so hopefully, in a few months, no one will have to worry about their practices.

To finish on a positive note, the Booking.com customer service have been wonderful and extremely supportive in ringing Nobleo and they even paid me 50 pounds for the embarrassment, though they were not responsible for the trouble.

The personnel of the emergency hotel I stayed at was wonderful too. They witnessed my dealings with Nobleo and did their very best to find me a room for Day 2 and Day 3… and Cambridge is a lovely place.
christl3 christl3
Oriental Asia meets decadent Britain Mar 08, 2014
This apartment was simply beautiful. The decor was Oriental Asian colours such as purple and reds mixed with elegant, luxurious Britain. It was extremely clean and had everything we needed. The apartment we stayed in had 2 bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. The beds were gloriously large and comfortable.

The apartment is located on Adam and Eve Road (haha) and is very close to the city centre of Cambridge (about 10 minute walk). There is a Tesco express around the corner so you can pick up anything you want to eat, especially because the kitchen is well stocked so you can prepare food.

It was quite expensive at about £120 a night or so.

The only complaints we had was there was not enough toilet paper, we ran out a day before we left. And when we arrived there were dirty dishes still in the dishwasher, as if the cleaner had forgotten to turn it on. It smelled pretty bad. But it did not ruin our experience at all.

Nobleo Apartments Overview

The Nobleo Apartments are located right in the heart of the historic city. Guests will find an array of museums and historic sites within walking distance of the hotel. The Newmarket Racecourse can also be easily reached from the hotel. The Nobleo Apartments is located two minutes from the airport buses. Cambridge buses also offer travelers easy access to points of interest located throughout the city. Guests will find that the hotel is situated within easy reach of the local train station, offering transit throughout England.

All of the apartments at the Nobleo Apartments are luxurious and well equipped. Each room includes hand printed wallpaper, designer furniture, and crystal chandeliers. All rooms include luxury bedding as well as flat screen televisions, laundry services, and Internet access.

Guests will discover an array of restaurants and shops near the Nobleo Apartments. There is a parking area located right onsite. The hotel offers a number of five star amenities for guests to enjoy.

Nobleo Apartments Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Nobleo Apartments Rates and Deals