Noahs Bondi Beach Hostel Sydney

Noahs Bondi Beach Hostel Sydney Rates and Deals

Noahs Bondi Beach Hostel Sydney Reviews

82Emma 82Emma
tight Dec 08, 2012
This is in a great location, right near bondi beach, and bondi junction. The dorm was very small, and I was asked to make my own bed! least I knew the sheets were clean, even if the pillow was fit for the bin. crockery had to be purchased, and the kitchen is large but the cooking area is far too small, too easy to get burnt when it is busy, was lucky the water that splashed on my foot was not boiling!

I know I chose a shared a dorm, and aware of sharing with the opposite sex, but I was in a 6 bed dorm and for a week was sharing with 5 guys! They were ok but a girl would like to change with some privacy. Staff are a bit rude too.

Noahs Bondi Beach Hostel Sydney Overview

World Famous for its blazing sun, awesome surf breaks, surf lifesavers and sun-baking beach bunnies - Bondi is by far Sydneys favourite beach. With its 1km strip of golden sand and laid back city-beach vibe, Bondi is the place to stay and play in Sydney. Noahs Bondi Beach is a fun, friendly hostel located directly opposite the World Famous Bondi Beach. Trendy cafes, shops and bars are right outside the door - Sydney City is only 15 mins drive away!We provide quality accommodation to independent travellers on a budget, with 6-bed dorms available some with amazing beach-views. All rooms are modern, clean and have windows (ask us nicely and you may even get a beach view)! Rooms have a sink, mirror, metal lockers and clean bed linen. Twin and double rooms have a fridge, TV and fan. Our bathrooms are modern and clean. We are the biggest hostel in Bondi Beach, great place to meet people from around the world. Noahs has a social atmosphere with the rooftop BBQ, TV lounge with cable and The Shack Party Bar and Restaurant located on premises. Our friendly helpful staff can help to get you information on employment, transport, travel and what to do.surfing, shopping, sight seeing

Noahs Bondi Beach Hostel Amenities