Noah's Ark Water Park

1410 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI, USA

Noah's Ark Water Park Wisconsin Dells Reviews

homeres homeres
Perfect day at the World's Largest Waterpark Jul 30, 2008
If you are around the Wisconsin Area or want to have family fun with a splash, I recommend going to the Wisconsin Dells and go to Noah's Ark.

I grew up in Wisconsin the first 12 years of my life and i was so envious of my classmates that would get back on mondays and talk about the Dells. My family couldn't afford to go.

Now that I am a adult, I went with a church group over the weekend and I still had a great time. There isn't a age limit but for sure there is a height limit, most being 44 inches.

I went on all the great rides, even the old school sit-bobsled type.

My favorites were, Black Anaconda- the world's longest waterride, Point of No Return- the highest and ride that gives you the most sickening feeling for 4 seconds and then your done. Im not very good with names, but i also liked Adventure River, lay on a tube and relax...

Be advised ( i sound like im back in army), be advised you will be doing a lot of step-climbing, I guess thats why I was getting tired after 6 hours of continuious ride-to ride.

Food at the park wasn't bad, but not great. It beats Six Flags Great America meal prices by couple dollars.

Check out the website. I had a great time here. Remember, if you want to bring valuables, small lockers are 50 cent, Medium lockers are $1 in quarters. I can not say they have 'large' lockers...a regular sized back pack can fit in a Meduim locker. Also is recommended you have or buy at the store, a portable keepsake waterproof thingy that u can put your money and locker key in. I kept mine with me the entire time.

Have fun! I did. Hope to go back the next summer I am in WI!!

Related Travel Blogs About Noah's Ark Water Park

The Dells and drained Lake Delton
I spent the weekend in Wisconsin Dells with some of my girlfriends scrapbooking and fundraising for Walk for the Cure.  Our gathering was called Crop for a Cure and was put on by the Boobyliciou…Wisconsin Dells is a big playground for families.  There are numerous water parks - my favorite being Noah's Ark, countless…

Check Wisconsin Dells Hotel Deals