Noah's Ark Hotel Baku

Check Baku Hotel Deals

Noah's Ark Hotel Baku Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Noah's Ark Hotel Sep 16, 2014
For my first night in Baku in September 2014 I got a free hotel update to Noah's Ark Hotel. With my e-visa I had actually booked 4 nights in the Boulevard Guesthouse, but as for some reason my room was still occupied, the hotel manager booked me into Noah's Ark Hotel instead.

I was more than happy about this, as I already knew Noah's Ark Hotel from my accommodation research before the trip. It calls itself a "3 star hotel with 5 star services" and was a better category than my original booking.

My large twin room, which I used as single room, was facing the alley and had a small balcony. Beside other things it was equipped with an air conditioning system, a mini refrigerator, a desk, a safe, an ironing board and a flat screen TV. Tea and coffee making facilities and free mineral water was available as well.

The buffet style breakfast was served on the top floor of the building, from where panoramic views towards the Flame Towers and the Caspian Seas could be enjoyed. The breakfast consisted of a good mixture of cold and hot meals. Nothing special, but definitely good enough not to miss.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. As the receiption guys spoke good English, I even chatted with them for quite some time, while waiting for the hotel manager to bring me to the Boulevard Guesthouse.

All in all I was absolutely happy with my stay at Noah's Ark Hotel, especially as it was a free hotel upgrade for me. Among some smaller issues was the fact that the lock on my balcony door didn't work, so that in theory someone from the next balcony could climb over the railings to get into my room.

Noah's Ark Hotel is very centrally located in the western part of Baku's old town Icheri Sheher. The metro station Icheri Sheher can be reached in less than 5 minutes on foot.
Noah's Ark Hotel
Noah's Ark Hotel: My room
Noah's Ark Hotel: Mini bar in my r…
Noah's Ark Hotel: My bathroom

Noah's Ark Hotel Baku Overview

Noah's Ark hotel is a friendly hotel, equipped with modern technology and yet matched with conservative décor, conveniently located in the heart of the capital of the Republic of Azerbaijan – “Icheri Sheher”, which is only moments away from the city business and shopping centre. The hotel is designed elegantly and organized in such a way as to satisfy individual and business needs of our respectful guests.

All the rooms are finished to the highest standards with a wide range of services including a substantial breakfast during which you can enjoy a spectacular 360˚ view of the city, free of charge high speed unlimited Wi-Fi internet access which will keep you in touch with your relatives and friends, fax and printer facilities and even the services of a professional dentist. All these are aimed at creating a feeling of home which you can only enjoy at our hotel.

Our goal is your 100% satisfaction. Our advantage is qualified staff and a variety of services intended to satisfy your needs.

Our staff is a team of qualified multilingual professionals in hospitality business. Our team work unconventionally who use personalized approach considering culture, age and needs of our respected guests. The team constantly increases its qualification by taking training courses in the area of hotel business and thus ensures high quality service.

All the rooms are equipped with space television, mini-bar, coffee maker, hairdryer, electric iron and iron board and many other fittings, which you should not bring with yourself. Laundry services are provided for the convenience of the guests on long stay.

Noah's Ark hotel is an excellent place for both – business and leisure travelers. Consider us as your second home each time you visit the magic city of Baku.

Noah's Ark Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes