No Signboard

No Signboard - Sweet and Sour Fish

No Signboard Singapore Reviews

mnico78 mnico78
Great seafood restaurant Sep 27, 2010
No Signboard is one of many seafood restaurants in Singapore. Some of the locals recommended this place to my friends and I. I was told that there were a few locations, but the one in Geylang was much better than the others. It is nothing fancy, but the food was incredible. All of the food is swimming around in tanks outside. My favorite dish was the Sri Lankan black pepper crab, washed down with Tiger beer, of course. Amazing! We also had the chili crab, which is good, but I don't think it compares to the pepper crab.

I have since made a second trip back to No Signboard, and the food was very good once again. We tried many different dishes, and all were very good. I still highly recommend this place to anyone. My only complaint is that they never give you enough napkins for the REALLY messy crab, but this is pretty typical is Singapore.
Black Pepper Crab
Chili Crab
Sweet and Sour Fish
coffeeprincess says:
nice one Mark! thanks for the post,any plans of going back to Phil?
Posted on: Sep 27, 2010
ladydancer55 says:
They don't give napkins unless you're in a air conditioned restaurant. Those classy ones. Napkins or 'tissues' are a MUST eating in Singapore.

This place is awesome!! Love the crabs too! I must say, I love black pepper crabs better to chilli crabs.
Posted on: Sep 08, 2009
sparkle83 says:
although the review of the person below now makes me cautious.. that expensive? hmm.. :)
Posted on: Mar 19, 2009