No Problem Villa

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

No Problem Villa Siem Reap Reviews

dorciakpl dorciakpl
No Problem- BIG PROBLEM!! Jun 02, 2010
I wish I could give minus points! Bedbugs tried to eat me alive! but that was least of the problems! Agressive, offensive and forceful owner and guest house workers. We were verbally threatened and forced to pay for services we never asked for nor received.
seangee says:
sounds like them jokers are still up to their usual shenanagins
Posted on: Jun 03, 2010
sylviandavid says:
There is nothing worse than being taken advantage of... hate it. Especially if it costs me $...the dollar amount isn't important ... It's hard being threatened when you aren't sure what the law will do for and to you....
Posted on: Jun 02, 2010
seangee seangee
Some Problems Feb 28, 2010
My friend and I stayed here in Feb/March 10 for four days while visiting Angkor Wat. It is a quality operation. We got a air con room with 2 beds, cable tv, and a bar for 600 baht a night. We were able to book a tour of angkor wat wtih the hotel. The location is good because it is not too loud but within walking distance of the hopping areas. We had a few problems- I think the room we were in may have had bed bugs, and we heard a few other people complain about the same thing although others didnt have this problem. So it may be hit or miss on that issue. The other problem was the staff was a little too persistant about booking tours with them, we knew what we wanted to see, and didnt need to be asked about the floating village everyday. Overall you could probably find a better place but it looked as though everything in this price range would afford you the same issues.
the room