Nivki

Nivki Rates and Deals

Nivki Kiev Reviews

kumanika kumanika
Very cheap and Aug 18, 2011
If you have a little money but you want to stay in Kiev, choose this hotel. It's probably most cheap hotel in Kiev. If you want to see undress Kiev, choose this hotel. For all the rest people I'd like to say - look for an another place. I chose this hotel because I believed the information in the site but now I know what it is!

Nivki is located in the block of flats. But it's a not very good house. Such blocks of flats were called "small family hostel" in USSR. Every flat has tiny rooms. Sometimes very good people who can't have another home live there but there are a lot of alcoholics and other dangerous persons always. It's a pretty poor housing.

So, Nivki is not much better. The rooms are small and not clean. At night I waked up because drunk woman and man swore under windows. The location is not very good, it's a not centre of city, and metro station is quite far from the house.

I don't know why Nivki is called "ecotel". European cheap hostels are much better than this "ecotel". I liked Kiev but I'll never come back to Nivki.
kumanika says:
About the blocks of houses: there are different ones. In Russia I live in the block of houses and most my friends too. But the house where is Nivki is not very good, IMHO. I've seen similar ones in Russia.
I'm sorry if I offended you!
kumanika says:
Good for you, Kristine! Maybe I just had no luck.
I really didn't like Nivki, it's MY SUBJECTIVE OPINION. But I'm glad that it's not so bad as it seemed to me.
Thanks for your comment!
ex_pandora says:
Absolutely disagree. I had a fantastic experience there.
"Sometimes very good people who can't have another home live there but there are a lot of alcoholics and other dangerous persons always" - I don't know how it's in Russia, but in Latvia regular people from all social levels are living in such block houses, and it's not particularly for alcoholics. I did not feel at all any danger in the district where the hotel was located. In opposite, it was very friendly.
Rooms were very clean so I really dont understand how we could have such opposite experiences. Maybe you just expected something totally different - some Western-style experience, and that's why everything seemed so bad. Besides, my room was really big enough, right, it was not the cheapest, but still it was extremely cheap. And I slept very well, no noise at all.

Check Nivki Rates and Deals