Nirulas Potpourri

Panipat, India
Nirulas Potpourri  - booze
Nirulas Potpourri  - This is the chicken tandorri sampler.
Nirulas Potpourri  - naan
Nirulas Potpourri  - a nice refreshing kingfisher
Nirulas Potpourri  - OK there is a rumor that mutton is a code word for dog... or in this case cute puppies.

Nirulas Potpourri Panipat Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
when in india do not as the indians! Oct 04, 2009
So Nirula's Potpourri is like a gourmet version of the fast food restaurant Nirula. It supplied the room service for the hotel I stayed at so I've probably eaten here over 100 times! It has American, Chinese, and Indian food. They do a few things that are spectacular, and some things that are not so good. The Chinese food never sat well in my stomach so I do not recommend anything from that portion of the menu that is not called rice, hahaha.

Some dishes I found good:

Paneer Makhni: Cheese in this tomatoes stuff, usually pretty solid. They also make an omelets with Peneer Makhni in it, which is actually kind of good.

Paneer Burger: A slab of cheese on a bun, pretty tasty.

Shahi Paneer: a delicacy that I find terrible

Paneer Tandori: My favourite cheese dish, a hunk of spicy cheese with veggies.

Butter Chicken: an american favorite, but absolutely dreadful.

Mutton Rugan Josh: This is the money dish art the potpourri, get it with naan to soak up the sauces.

Tandorri Chicken: Kind of like a grilled whole chicken, tastes good and makes my urine smell odd.

So these are just the dishes that I remember. The key to this place is to ask what to get and the waiter will guide you. The pizza is sometimes pretty good, but they'll warn you if its horrible. They have a board with the specials, so go for that and you should be pleased..... some of the food is good, some terrible.
OK there is a rumor that mutton is…
This is the chicken tandorri sampl…

Check Panipat Hotel Deals