Nine Ball Cafe & Restaurant

Sukhumvit Soi 3/1, Bangkok, Thailand

Nine Ball Cafe & Restaurant Bangkok Reviews

sherrybaby86 sherryba…
Arabic shisha house with excellent food if you can get past the language barrier! Oct 03, 2011
Nine Ball Cafe is one of my favourite shisha places in Bangkok. I have only recently discovered this place, and am thankful I have. Located in the very back of Soi 3/1 on Sukhumvit, this place is not well known by locals or Western tourists. Its is most popular with Middle Eastern tourists, especially the men. The first time I walked into the restaurant, I felt very intimidated by all the men, not a single woman in sight.

The waiters are very friendly - so friendly by the end of the night I even had one on my BBM :) They are very attentive, but unfortunately do not speak much English. I tried to speak in Thai, but again, very limited with their responses and level of understanding. Unless you speak Arabic, you will probably have a little bit of trouble. Despite this, we always get what we order.

My favourite dish on the menu is the chicken pizza - with added onions and pineapple. Silly I know to order pizza at an Arabic restaurant, but they cook the dough differently, and it is really delicious! I also enjoy their Baba Ganoush and pita bread. Pizza is about 300 baht, plus they charge more for extra ingredients, and the dips around 100-150baht. Their mango shakes are also worth trying!!

They have the basic shisha flavours as most places in the area - strawberry, grape, mint, apple, and can mix mint with any of the other flavours. Quite cheap at only 180 baht, or 200 baht for mixed.

Definitely a must try if in the area, and don't be frightened off by the lack of women!
outside nine ball cafe
outside nine ball cafe
RyanCorrea says:
Now this sounds different and nice.
Posted on: Sep 11, 2011