Nimb hotel bar – Nimb Banquet

+45 88 70 00 00

Nimb hotel bar – Nimb Banquet Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great Margarita's Aug 14, 2011
Nimb is situated near the entry to Copenhagen Central station. Nimb is a complex consisting of a couple of restaurants and a hotel and conference centre. I have formerly made a review regarding Nimb Brasserie which is a great restaurant. I have never stayed at the hotel since I live almost next door but I have had the fortune to be at the conference centre that was quite nice.

I was in the Brasserie with a couple of friends and we had just finished our meal and wanted a drink before we headed home. They waitress recommended us to go upstairs in the hotel bar and so we did.

The bar is situated in a huge room with nice bright wooden floor and several nice grey sofa groups spread all over the area. It was nice to sit there because the room was so huge that you could have privacy in each of the groups.

The bartender was eager and really dedicated to his metier. He asked us what we wanted and we ended up following his advice. We took the Tommy’s Margarita which turned out to be one of the best margaritas that I ever had.

The bar is probably not the first that one stumbles into in Copenhagen, but if you do it is well worth going for the Tommy’s Margarita.

The bartender was eager and really dedicated to his metier. He asked us what we wanted and we wnded up following his advice. We took the Tommy’s Margaritte which turned out to be one of the best margarita’s that I ever had.

The bar is probably not the first that one stumble into in Copenhagen, but if you do it is well worth going for the Tommy’s Margaritte.
Nimb Bar