Nima Guest House

Check Kathmandu Hotel Deals

Nima Guest House Kathmandu Reviews

kayguarnay kayguarn…
Home away from home! Sep 21, 2014
This is my second time staying at Nima's Guest House. I spent 3 months here in 2006 and finally got a chance to come back to Nepal this year. I can't think of a better, friendlier, nicer place to stay while in Kathmandu. This guest house is specifically for those who volunteer at Tilganga and has 5-6 double occupancy rooms, adjacent bathrooms with piping hot water and two wonderfully cooked meals per day. I feel so priveleged to get a chance to stay here! It's like coming home.

Nima and Pemba take such good care of this house, and it's views of the Kathmandu valley are unmatched! You can see everywhere from the roof, or from my room!

I especially appreciated how when I first came to Kathmandu, Nima took great care to "initiate my gut flora" to the local food. The breakfast and dinner options started out subtle and bland, and worked up to magnificent... all in an effort to avoid undue GI stress.

In the 8 years that passed from my first trip here, to now, there is reliable wifi, solar powered lights, and excellent bath facilities. I still relish the walk in to work through the Pashupatinath temple and its vicinities: the colorful markets and people, and being able to avoid the hustle and bustle of Chakra bat (the Ring Road).

I am here for two months this time around, and can't wait to return again!

Check Kathmandu Hotel Deals