Nikki

Venice Beach, United States

Nikki Venice Beach Reviews

martinikitty13 martinik…
Great Casual Beach Bar Aug 09, 2008
We serendipitously found this place recently while strolling through Venice - mainly because I was looking for a restroom. We stopped for a round and boy were we glad we did. Great open space, fun music and people, great bar food - all enhanced with wonderful CA sunshine. We didn't stay long but we did enjoy great appetizers, wine and cocktails - so much so that we are heading back there this week. I read they have a grilled cheese with bacon - what can be better than that???

(7.10.2008)

OK, so I went back again and while I was waiting for Jen and Sheila, I ordered so much food that the server was starting to worry about me. :) If they didn't show up, I would have eaten all the chips, sliders and chicken tenders by myself, and that would have been frightening! Luckily the girls came and saved me from blowing up. Nikki's has happy hour (4 - 7 pm) everyday (including weekends) - great place to hang out and relax.

(8.3.2008)

I seem to really like this place. My friend cathy was visiting so I took here there for a leisurely afternoon drink. And I have found a new yummy drink here - the Cantaloupe Martini! perfect summer drink - not too sweet, but totally refreshing. :)
Hanging by the bar.
Cool bar decor.
Hmmm...how'd I get that bruise?
Our plates of fried happiness.
mellemel8 says:
hahaha all the food for one person...hmmm sounds like me :)
Posted on: Jul 11, 2008

Compare Santa Monica Hotel Rates (2.8km away)

Venice Beach Map