Sithonia, Greece
Nikitis - Nikitis- our balcony (the place for endless coffees, chats and friendships)
Nikitis - Nikiti beach
Nikitis - Athena Pallace Village- the beautiful beach
Nikitis - Lilly Anne hotel

Nikitis Sithonia Reviews

raluca_ichim raluca_i…
Nikitis in Sithonia, Chalkidiki Peninsula- Greece Mar 07, 2010
Nikitis, a not so small village, with good restaurants on the beach, nice places to stay, beautiful clear water beaches.

Unfortunately, i stayed only for one night in the center of the village, arrived to the beach in late afternoon, but admired a gorgeous sunset; i couldn't find rooms anywhere (looked for 2 hours), but in the end, with the help of a very nice local, i finally managed to get an apartment for 60 Euro. (not so nice, but with a great terrace, were me and my friends spent a long night eating pastry we bought from a great bakery, talking almost all night long).

I loved it that we were surrounded by greek neighbors, doing the same thing on their own terraces all night long; at about 3 am we made friends and starting dancing together in the streets. I'm telling you, these people know how to live!

Next and spinach "pita" on the terrace overlooking our neighbor friends (they woke up before us and greeted us with a cheerful YASU). Headed to find some other place to stay and stumbled upon a place i would have stayed FOREVER !!

9 km from Nikiti, Athena Pallace Village was all booked but found me a room in their other hotel Lilly Anne, 200m away. I decent, fair 3 star hotel with the most beautiful beach of all !

The room was 150 Euro, but worth it because of the great beach (the room, 101, had a balcony looking at the pool and the beach: absolutely great!)

Did i tell you that i could see lots of colorful fish just 10 m from the shore?!
Nikitis- our balcony (the place fo…
Nikiti beach
Athena Pallace Village- the beauti…
Lilly Anne hotel beach