Nightwalk @ Pattaya

038 424 765

Nightwalk @ Pattaya Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
The Night Life ! Aug 11, 2008
My lovely walk !!! Everywhere and all over the world if I have nightwalk ability I do it with pleasure !

The Pattaya is not only a walking street but many many small streets the second road the beach road the jomtien beach and some areas little bit far away from there !

It's my second time here and I really explore the city from the one end until the other . Believe it or not but cover the 80 present of the city by walk ! Love to walk and had a good buddy my friend Gas and explore together the city with daylight and night light !

Here is the night light :)

Most interesting point of this city is the hundreds of pub and the night bazaars .

I explore all the small streets and saw almost many different pictures and had many worthy tastes here great music and enjoy all my time !

Many pubs just for a drink or with very good live bands , and you can found all the genre of the music , personal prefer bands with rock rep !

Many shops with middle east shows with dancers or extreme lady shows !

The city lights was so very funny because you can see all the colors and all the strange things (have a night light car pub in a photo) .

Many good local restaurants in the small streets of walking street , which a fair price you can eat lobster barbecue or some shrimps or whatever you like , clean and delicious .

In the central streets have also good restaurants but with more higher price and without so traditional quality :)

Also a nice up down to the walking street is so funny and interesting !

Thats all for the moment , I can writing for many hours but hope so give you a small smell :)

If someone want any more details please message me !

Some photos to have a look and more photos in the main page of 11 august 2008 !

Check Pattaya Hotel Deals